-Factory worker, sugar cane worker, rock drilling worker, saw mill worker.
– Student of English class at Seventh Day Adventist Church
– English Speaking Tour Guide in Ratanakiri Province.
– BA Graduated and returned to Banlung/Ratanakiri, started indigenous education projects.
– Got married with my wife, Phok Sokuntheary ( in photo, right next to me).
– Joined development organizations in the field of natural resources management, livelihoods and local planning.
– Won Government of Japan Scholarship to undertake MSc at Asian Institute of Technology, AIT.
– Completed my MSc and returned to Ratanakiri province, began a job with IOM as Field Coordinator, working in DRR and Capacity Building/local Planning/mainstreaming.
Click here to see our memory filmed by CASA, AIT students.